Amateur Gardening Pocket Book of Garden Flowers

by J S Dakers | Home & Garden |
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 3/27/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
A small hardback purchased from a second-hand book shop.
A mother's day message inside the front cover gives some indication of its age!

Released 7 mos ago (3/30/2018 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Winchester in Winchester, Hampshire United Kingdom

I'm releasing this book at the Easter event at Sparsholt College. It will probably be near the plants for sale.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 04, 2018
Retrieved after event as nobody picked it up.
Saving to wild release in another appropriate place

Journal Entry 4 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Garden Centre in Badshot Lea, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (4/14/2018 UTC) at Garden Centre in Badshot Lea, Surrey United Kingdom

Left in amongst the flowers outside the entrance.

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released for the 52 towns in 52 weeks 2018 challenge. Badshot Lea is #6 for me.

Journal Entry 5 by Allotment-Lady at Aldershot, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 16, 2018
Monday 16 April 2018 - found 11.00 a.m.
There was I enjoying the spring flower pots at the garden centre and I stumbled upon this little book, well wrapped to keep out the weather. IT had been strategically placed and was just sat there patiently waiting for someone to pick it up and take it on it's journey. I love, love, love this idea, it's so creative. This little book has brought a smile to my face and filled me with a sense of excitement, I can't wait to go out and release one of my own books soon. I shall enjoy a read this evening and will follow with release notes over the next day or so.
Little book, loved by many since 1963 (it's actually older than me!!!) as much as I would love to add you to my vintage gardening book collection you shall soon be leaving me for pastures new.

Journal Entry 6 by Allotment-Lady at Forest Lodge Garden Centre in Farnham, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (4/23/2018 UTC) at Forest Lodge Garden Centre in Farnham, Surrey United Kingdom

Left amongst the herbs (as it was pretty busy in that area!)