Night Vision

by Paul Levine | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ixion of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 4/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by ixion from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, April 27, 2019
Received from ResQGeek for release.

Released 8 mos ago (4/28/2019 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hi! You've picked up a special book. This book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com. Leave a message for those who follow and pick up this book.

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Kensington, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
This book was leftover at the end of the Kensington Day of the Book Festival. It will soon resume its travels.

Released 8 mos ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is one of many being passed along to potential readers at the Gaithersburg Book Festival by members of BookCrossing in Washington DC (BCinDC).

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 20, 2019
I selected this book to use in my Little Free Library. Thank you!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Spooktacular Release Challenge. This book's title contains the word NIGHT.

The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge. The title of this book contains the word NIGHT.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 19, 2019

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 24, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/23/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am releasing this book to my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!