Gad's Hall

by Norah Lofts | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ixion of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 4/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by ixion from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, April 27, 2019
Received from ResQGeek for release.

Released 1 mo ago (4/28/2019 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hi! You've picked up a special book. This book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com. Leave a message for those who follow and pick up this book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
This was leftover at the end of the 2019 Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This is one of the many books released at the 2019 Gaithersburg Book Festival.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 19, 2019
This book remained on the table at the end of the day from the over 2,300 books that were released by BCinDC BookCrossers at the 2019 Gaithersburg Book Festival. Never fear I will keep this book travelling elsewhere

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 13, 2019