King of the World

by David Remnick | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmrsmontaguewing of Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 3/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmrsmontaguewing from Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 24, 2018
David Remnick's 'King of the World'.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Long Eaton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 21, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/21/2019 UTC) at Long Eaton, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Donated to The Long Eaton School for their new BookCrossing scheme.

Welcome to BookCrossing - the act of releasing and catching books and spreading our love of reading! It's addictive, fun and spam free!
- If you can, please register when and where you found this book. Using the BCID number from the BookCrossing label inside the front cover, log on to the site, then follow the instructions to make a brief journal entry. The person who released the book will be happy to know it's in safe hands!
- You can then read it if you wish. We'd be most grateful if you could leave it somewhere else for someone else to find afterwards.
You don't have to sign up to BookCrossing- your entry will just appear as an 'Anonymous Finder'. If you do join: please consider putting me, mrsmontague, as your referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by TLES at Long Eaton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 21, 2019
Donated by mrsmontague for our new school BookCrossing scheme.

Journal Entry 4 by TLES at The Long Eaton School in Long Eaton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 21, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/21/2019 UTC) at The Long Eaton School in Long Eaton, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Released at The Long Eaton School.
If you find one of our books, please let us know where and when by entering the code inside! You can do this anonymously and do not have to sign up to the site.
Happy travels!