The Tailor of Gloucester

by Beatrix Potter | Children's Books |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 3/21/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, March 21, 2018
I got this slim hardcover at a local Goodwill thrift shop. It's from Potter's classic series of cute-animal tales; here, a beset tailor finds himself aided by a collection of nimble and astonishingly-well-dressed mice - while the tailor's poor cat just longs for a tasty mouse dinner. (The cat unbends a bit by the end of the story!)

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Central St. in Concord, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, March 22, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/23/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Central St. in Concord, Massachusetts USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Oh the Places We Can Go release challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Concord, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, August 04, 2018
We picked up this book at the Little Free Library mentioned in the post above! (Thank you to the person who left it.) Our daughter enjoyed it as a bed time story. We're passing it along to our friends with international connections to see where it ends up next!!