Dragon's Blood: The Pit Dragon Chronicles, Volume One

by Jane Yolen | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0152051260 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingnimrodielwing of Evanston, Illinois USA on 3/20/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingnimrodielwing from Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, March 20, 2018
I think I picked this up from the book swap shelf at the elementary school I did my student teaching at in the spring of 2016.

Journal Entry 2 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Friday, March 23, 2018
It took me a little bit to get into this one as it is very different from the other books by Jane Yolen that I have read. However I absolutely loved this book. The idea of a society based on bonded workers and free masters was very skillfully handled.

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/9/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

adding into emmejo's otherworldly book box.

Journal Entry 4 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
I was the last in line for emmejo’s most recent Otherworldly book box. I didn’t realize the box was lost in my basement in August and only recently discovered as we were packing up items for the library. emmejo is in the process of moving so we agreed that I would pass along those that we won’t read. I apologize for not moving them along sooner!