Britt-Marie Was Here: A Novel

by Fredrik Backman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 3/19/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, March 19, 2018
A book that I recently acquired for the purposes of giving it away. I loved it so much when I read it that I am now recommending it and giving it away to everyone. Melydia is having a birthday, so she is getting a collection of books by this wonderful author to enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Monday, March 19, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (3/19/2018 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

Happy Birthday Melydia! Sorry it is not the book you were half expecting/half dreading. Maybe next year.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Received for my birthday from my dear friend 6of8, who loved it. She included a packet of Kleenex with it so I know what to expect. Thank you!