corner corner A Man Called Ove: A Novel

A Man Called Ove: A Novel
by Fredrik Backman | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 3/19/2018

status (set by melydia): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, March 19, 2018

A book that I recently acquired for the purposes of giving it away. I read this book and loved it SOOOOO MUCH a while ago and now I am recommending it and giving it away to everybody. In this case, Melydia, who is having a birthday. Stay Cold and Sassy, my friend!

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Monday, March 19, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (3/19/2018 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

Happy Birthday Melydia! Sorry it is not the book you were half expecting/half dreading. Maybe next year.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Received for my birthday from my dear friend 6of8, who loved it. She included a packet of Kleenex with it so I know what to expect. Thank you!