The Neon Rain (A Dave Robicheaux Novel)

by James Lee Burke | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingKasimarwing of Schwabbruck, Bayern Germany on 3/19/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingKasimarwing from Schwabbruck, Bayern Germany on Monday, March 19, 2018
The outstanding first book in the ever-popular Dave Robicheaux series.Introducing the New Orleans detective Dave Robicheaux.Johnny Massina, a convicted murderer bound for the electric chair, has warned Dave Robicheaux that he's on somebody's hit list, and now the homicide detective is trying to discover just who that is before he ends up dead. Meanwhile he has taken on the murder investigation of a young black girl found dead in the Bayou Swamp - a case no one seems keen for him to investigate. But Robicheaux persists and uncovers a web of corruption that some would kill to protect, leading him to a terrifying confrontation with the one horror he fears most of all.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKasimarwing at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Bayern Germany on Monday, March 26, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/26/2018 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Bayern Germany

Reist zu chawoso.

Journal Entry 3 by wingchawosowing at Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, April 04, 2018
Just arrived. Thank you for your generosity!

poodlesister

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, April 21, 2018
Thank you chawoso for the beautifully packaged wish list book and the grassy bookmark. I was introduced to this author by my NSS partner at the Birmingham Unconvention in 2016.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 10, 2018
Beautifully written, evocative thriller.

Released 1 yr ago (8/11/2018 UTC) at UK Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to Tanamo.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers in Ipswich from 5-7th October 2018 http://2018.bcukunconvention.co.uk/

Journal Entry 7 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, August 17, 2018
The book has arrived safely. Thank you very much. I've read many of the Dave Robicheaux books but not the first one. Some series I feel I have to read in order but it was never that way with this one. This character I can pick up, put down and pick up again some time later and feel like I've never been away. He's like an old friend.

Journal Entry 8 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 05, 2019
There is a lot of violence in this book but it is so well written and so atmospheric that you are totally drawn in to Robiecheaux's world.

Journal Entry 9 by Tanamo at South Croxton, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, May 17, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (5/17/2019 UTC) at South Croxton, Leicestershire United Kingdom

This is going in the Weather bookring.

Journal Entry 10 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 25, 2019
Taken from the weather BookRing.