corner corner Seven Up

Seven Up
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by dutch-book of Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 3/18/2018

status (set by bookguide): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by dutch-book from Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, March 18, 2018

BLOWN UP

All New Jersey bounty hunter Stephanie Plum has to do is bring in semi-retired bail jumper Eddie DeChooch. For an old man he's still got a knack for slipping out of sight--and raising hell. How else can Stephanie explain the bullet-riddled corpse in Eddie's garden? Who else would have a clue as to why two of Stephanie's friends suddenly vanished? For answers Stephanie has the devil to pay: her mentor, Ranger. The deal? He'll give Stephanie all the help she needs--if she gives him everything he wants...

MESSED UP

As if things weren't complicated enough, Stephanie's just discovered her Grandma Mazur's own unmentionable alliance with Eddie. Add a series of unnerving break-ins, not to mention the bombshell revelation leveled by Stephanie's estranged sister, and Stephanie's ready for some good news. Unfortunately, a marriage proposal from Joe Morelli, the love of her life, isn't quite cutting it. And now--murder, a randy paramour, a wily mobster, death threats, extortion, and a triple kidnapping aside--Stephanie's really got the urge to run for her life...

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, March 18, 2018

I've decided that I'd like it better if a profession was portrayed a bit more realistic. I can't stand Stephanie Plum being this much of a blundering fool, who frequently lets people break into her house or lets people get away, because she is scared of guns or can't seem to find a 'weapon' in her purse, because she is a FOOL. It's getting on my nerves. And why should I waste my time with a book that gets on my nerves while my sole purpose is to get enjoyment out of it?

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-book at OBCZ 't Hof: Lunch & High Tea in Oss, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, March 18, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (3/18/2018 UTC) at OBCZ 't Hof: Lunch & High Tea in Oss, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Mee naar de meeting.

Journal Entry 4 by bookguide at Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, March 18, 2018

I took this from the Dutch book week meeting in Oss. I've read part 1 of this series and I already have books 8, 9 and 10 waiting. I keep hoping to find the earlier ones in the series as the jump from 1 to 7 will mean I'll have missed too many details. I think it may be time to visit Amazon for secondhand copies rather than waiting for serendipity.