Stories from the Vinyl Cafe

by Stuart McLean | Humor |
Registered by Triggerfish of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Triggerfish from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 17, 2018
Given to me to bookcross.

Journal Entry 2 by Triggerfish at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (3/18/2018 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to bookcrossing!
I hope you enjoy this book. Once you’re finished with it, please consider releasing it back into the wild.
(Please be aware that charity shops usually discard books with writing in them.)
A journal entry saying that you have the book would be welcome. You can do this anonymously, if you wish.

Journal Entry 3 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, March 19, 2018
Picked up at the Meet Up, thanks for bringing along

Journal Entry 4 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, June 28, 2018
Not usually a fan of short stories but these stories from the Vinyl Cafe managed to hold my interest as the same characters keep reappearing. Witty and funny observations of Canadian life - some had me laugh out loud and some were a bit deeper and more meaningful.

Journal Entry 5 by kinedi at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, February 07, 2019

Released 5 days ago (2/10/2019 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Thank you for catching this book! I hope that you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It is free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready, pass it on. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join the site, I hope that you will consider using me, kinedi, as the one who referred you.

Congratulations on finding a Bookcrossing book and Happy Reading!!!

Journal Entry 6 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Caught at the meet up. Thank you!