Mr Mercedes

by Stephen King | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by dolph1n of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 3/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by dolph1n from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 17, 2018
A wishlist book bought for my Easter partner

Journal Entry 2 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/19/2018 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending in an Easter parcel

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 02, 2018
Thanks for this wishlist book and all the other Easter Goodies! It was a never ending box of presents, wrapped innovatively.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 01, 2018
What a great thriller. Can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

Released 1 yr ago (5/5/2018 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to mcsar.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, June 06, 2018
Thank you very much for sending this and the bonus wishlist book. You are pampering me. 8) I love a good Stephen King.

---------------------------
Update January 7. 2019

I read this a few months back and just noticed I did not journal after reading. The book was terrific and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Stephen King has an amazing breadth.

Journal Entry 7 by wingmcsarwing at Shrinking VBB, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (1/8/2019 UTC) at Shrinking VBB, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

On the way to Bookworm-lady. Hope you enjoy this amazing novel.

Journal Entry 8 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, January 21, 2019
Thank you sooo much!
Looking forward to reading this one, I might keep it for a while, as I am a great fan of Mr King's...
Thanks for the lovely kitten labels as well. :)