Seveneves

by Neal Stephenson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingLamillawing of Minsk, anywhere Belarus on 3/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingLamillawing from Minsk, anywhere Belarus on Saturday, March 17, 2018
Paperback, like new.

The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/17/2018 UTC) at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

wishlist tag to Edwardstreet. Sorry for the delay!

You've found a travelling book. Hurray!
Enjoy your reading!

Привет!
Спасибо, что нашли время зайти на сайт и сделать запись в журнале! Напишите, когда и где вы нашли книгу.
Перед тем, как попасть к Вам, она побывала в других уголках света. История ее путешествий записана на сайте, и теперь к ней добавился еще один пункт. Я очень рада, что она нашла нового читателя в Вашем лице.

Journal Entry 3 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, April 08, 2018
a letter box surprise = thank you very much

Posted today. What a mammoth read for this non Sci Fi fan.
It was dystopian initially ( which i enjoy) but I found the technical stuff overwhelming.The 5000 years later was less enjoyable. I am interested to learn what a fan of the genre thinks as I have no benchmark.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Wow, this is indeed one mammoth book! Thank you very much for sending it all the way from New Zealand. I look forward to many hours of reading.

-----------------------------
Updated August 13, 2019

I just finished this huge book. I rated it highly because, as an 800+ page book, it kept my interest throughout and I enjoyed reading it. I think the science part is very readable; the author explains the science enough to make me understand without it getting too technical. I agree that the first two thirds of the book is better. As a reader emotionally invested in the characters after following them for hundreds of pages, it is hard to be as involved in the story when the plot fast forwards 5000 years, which of course brings a new crop of characters. For me, this is a book well worth the time to read.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmcsarwing at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (8/15/2019 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I am almost two months late. I wanted to read it first and due to poor planning, I did not finish in time. It was a fantastic read. I hope you'd like it too.

Journal Entry 7 by Brookler at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 22, 2019
A HUGE Wishlist book for a belated birthday present! Thanks so much! I'm really looking forward to reading this one.