Fire & Smoke (Worldwide Charcoal Cookery)

by Maggie Waldron | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 13, 2018
This book came from among six bags of books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my friend who is soon moving to Staunton, Virginia, USA. Thank you so much for all of these books. May your move to Virginia be delightful and stress free!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title contains the words FIRE and SMOKE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 02, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!