The Summer of the Falcon (Harper Trophy Books)

by GEORGE J | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/12/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 12, 2018
This is one of more than 50 books donated on 03/02/18 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my kind-hearted friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, prior to the sale of her parents' home in Potomac, Maryland. I am going to miss your frequent visits to Maryland. Thank you so much for sharing these books with us!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. The title and/or author's name contains the word OF..

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, February 15, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 20, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (9/21/2019 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the September. 2019, meetup of my local BookCrossing group, BCinDC.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word FALCON.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by FortHuntLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 22, 2019
Picked up from the BCinDC meeting - placing in my Little Free Library.