Innocent Graves

by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingBookgirrlwing of Acton, Ontario Canada on 3/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookgirrlwing from Acton, Ontario Canada on Monday, March 05, 2018
My 2nd Peter Robinson. 'Bought 2nd hand at Re:Reading Bookstore on The Danforth (Toronto). Inside the cover is a price of $3.95 (in pencil - exactly how BMV prices their books). This paperback is 16 years old, has a warped cover and yellowing pages and Re:Reading has jacked up the price BMV charged a few years ago to $5.50. Methinks Re:Reading should check for old receipts/prices before they stick books on shelves for sale! They look like gougers - and I won't run back there anytime soon.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookgirrlwing at Acton, Ontario Canada on Monday, March 19, 2018
'Finally finished this 2nd Robinson (for me). Follows some of the same patterns as "The Summer that Never Was", but overall I enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookgirrlwing at Acton, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 08, 2018
Dear finder of this book: you have found a free, "travelling" book, registered on Bookcrossing.com. What is Bookcrossing? It is just like geo-caching for books. It is free and anonymous and aims to spread the love of reading and "make the whole world a library". Please visit the Bookcrossing website (see label inside the book) and make a short journal entry, so we know the book has been found. Then, when you are finished with the book, pass it on, and help its journey continue.

Released 3 mos ago (9/8/2018 UTC) at Cedar Grove Lodge Bookshelf, Huntsville, Ontario in Huntsville, Ontario Canada