Green Grass, Running Water

by Thomas King | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingNorthernLightswing of Erlangen, Bayern Germany on 3/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingNorthernLightswing from Erlangen, Bayern Germany on Sunday, March 04, 2018
Alberta is a university professor who wants a baby but no husband. Lionel is forty and still sells televisions. Eli and his log cabin stand in the way of a profitable dam project. All are coming to the Blackfoot reservation and they encounter four Indian elders and the trickster Coyote.

Journal Entry 2 by wingNorthernLightswing at Zwinger in Dresden, Sachsen Germany on Friday, June 29, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/29/2018 UTC) at Zwinger in Dresden, Sachsen Germany

Canada Days release challenge

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Dresden, Sachsen Germany on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Found this book in Dresden, and then went to China with it in my backpack. It spent nearly a year in there, waiting for me to read it. Awesome book inspiring and funny story, opening my eyes about the Native American history and society. It shaped my travel in a way and is now too old to travel more, and I've grown kinda attached to it.