Ballpoint: A Tale of Genius and Grit, Perilous Times, and the Invention that Changed the Way We Write

by Gyoergy Moldova | History |
Registered by wingAzukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 3/3/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Saturday, March 03, 2018
I think this is the first time I read a micro-history book that is a translated work. In the beginning I find the writing a bit dry, but once I am used to the style - it does feel different from American writers' - I find the story engaging enough.

Will put this into the Books about Things bookbox.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Taking out of MaryZee's Biography of things. Thank you for sharing. I think it will be nice to read something different.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 06, 2019
I never thought about how the ballpoint pen came into being. Every invention has a story.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (8/6/2019 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! KTM RABCK to RNAi for One Word Title Release Challenge 2019

Journal Entry 5 by RNAi at Fairmont, West Virginia USA on Thursday, August 15, 2019
This was sent to me by the generous booklady331 as an RABCK along with Varina. I can't wait til end of term because I'm reading these after finals!!