White Heat

by Cherry Adair | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 034547645X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 14, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (4/14/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 22, 2019
Caught! Thank you, bookstogive, for donating this book to be given away at the book festival in Kensington, Maryland, USA, this coming weekend. I'll be very happy to release it there for you!

Released 1 mo ago (4/28/2019 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the BookCrossing booth at the Kensington International Day of the Book street festival. BCinDC, my local Bookcrossing group, has proudly participated in this festival since its inception over a decade ago!

--------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
This was leftover at the end of the 2019 Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This is one of the many books released at the 2019 Gaithersburg Book Festival.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 20, 2019
I selected this book to use in my Little Free Library. Thank you!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 June Bride Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. This book's title contains the word WHITE.

--------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2019