Divergence

by Charles Sheffield | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 10/1/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, October 01, 2018

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 01, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/1/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, October 26, 2018
The Big Box O' Books arrived safely today - many thanks! I'll try to find lots of different places to release these, so that your books might report back from several different towns and states. This one's the second in Sheffield's "Heritage Universe" series; as I never really got into that one I expect I'll release this unread.

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Mine Falls Park in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, November 15, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/15/2018 UTC) at Mine Falls Park in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I plan to leave this book, bagged against the elements, at the Gatehouse entrance to Mine Falls Park; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***