The Organ Grinders

by Bill Fitzhugh | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 5/19/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, May 19, 2018

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/2/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, October 26, 2018
The Big Box O' Books arrived safely today - many thanks! I'll try to find lots of different places to release these, so that your books might report back from several different towns and states. This one didn't grab me, though its biotechnology plot might have appeal.

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Rivier College, 420 Main St. in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, November 04, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/4/2018 UTC) at Rivier College, 420 Main St. in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book outside the college library at Rivier; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***