The Short Forever (A Stone Barrington Novel)

by Stuart Woods | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0451208080 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Duplicate copy for release

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (10/17/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, October 26, 2018
The Big Box O' Books arrived safely today - many thanks! I'll try to find lots of different places to release these, so that your books might report back from several different towns and states.

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Haven Park in Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, October 28, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/29/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Haven Park in Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA

I spotted this brand-new Little Free Library at Haven Park on Pleasant Street at the junction with Hancock, and had stop to leave some books. (The park features a handsome equestrian statue of Civil War general Fitz John Porter, whose career was shadowed by controversy; I had no idea this was here, and only stopped because I saw the familiar LFL box!)

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***