Motive

by Jonathan Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 9/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, September 28, 2018

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 01, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/1/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, October 26, 2018
The Big Box O' Books arrived safely today - many thanks! I'll try to find lots of different places to release these, so that your books might report back from several different towns and states. (I've enjoyed a couple of the "Alex Delaware" books, but not enough to hunt down the entire series, so I expect I'll pass this one along unread.)

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Merrimack Repertory Theatre in Lowell, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/8/2018 UTC) at Merrimack Repertory Theatre in Lowell, Massachusetts USA

I plan to leave this mystery novel somewhere in or near the theater while on my way to see their production of "Murder For Two". Hope the finder enjoys the book!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***