Redwall: 30th Anniversary Edition

by Brian Jacques | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by LittleWhiteBird of Pasadena, California USA on 3/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by LittleWhiteBird from Pasadena, California USA on Friday, March 2, 2018
"As the inhabitants of Redwall Abbey bask in the glorious Summer of the Late Rose, all is quiet and peaceful. But things are not as they seem. Cluny the Scourge, the evil one-eyed rat warlord, is hell-bent on destroying the tranquility as he prepares to fight a bloody battle for the ownership of Redwall. This dazzling story in the Redwall series is packed with all the wit, wisdom, humor, and blood-curdling adventure of the other books in the collection, but has the added bonus of taking the reader right back to the heart and soul of Redwall Abbey and the characters who live there."

I used to own an audio version of this book, but didn't have a chance to read it before having to give it away.
I've read a different book by the same author "Castaways of the Flying Dutchman" that I enjoyed.

Journal Entry 2 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Thursday, May 10, 2018
I gave this book to my friend L, but she didn't like it that much. I think she didn't finish it. She gave it back to me. Maybe I'll take it on my next trip.

Journal Entry 3 by LittleWhiteBird at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, June 3, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (6/3/2018 UTC) at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

I’m releasing this at a Bookcrossing meeting.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by lmn60 at Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 23, 2018
Caught at meetup where I got the opportunity to meet the lovely LittleWhiteBird! So glad I can help her to keep this book travelling....

Journal Entry 5 by lmn60 at Scienceworks Museum in Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, July 6, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (7/6/2019 UTC) at Scienceworks Museum in Spotswood, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, lmn60, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!