Tarzan of the Apes

by Edgar Rice Burroughs | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingperryfranwing of Elk Grove, California USA on 2/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingperryfranwing from Elk Grove, California USA on Wednesday, February 28, 2018
I've read this one several times dating back to when I was in middle school. Always enjoyed it! Copy for release.

Tarzan of the Apes (Tarzan #1)
by Edgar Rice Burroughs

Raised by a fierce she-ape of the tribe of Kerchak deep in the African jungle, the baby Tarzan grew to learn the secrets of the wild to survive--how to talk with animals, swing through trees, and fight against the great predators. He grew to the strength and courage of his fellow apes. And in time, his human intelligence promised him the kingship of the tribe. He became truly Lord of the Jungle.

Then civilized men entered the jungle, and Tarzan was forced to choose between two worlds....

This is also No. 747 on the 1001 books you must read before you die list.

Journal Entry 2 by wingperryfranwing at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 05, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (3/5/2018 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sending to ReallyBookish as a wishlist tag-it-forward. This is an extra copy that I decided to release. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Received today. Thanks so much, perryfran, for sharing the book with me!