Year of the Dog, The

by Grace Lin | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 031606002X Global Overview for this book
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 2/26/2018
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, February 26, 2018
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I actually bought this book new so I could release it for my challenge...so I'd better do that!

A fun story loosely based on the author's childhood in upstate New York, and adorably illustrated by the author. I love the "how to draw a dog" method Pacy shows her younger sister. :)

Released 11 mos ago (2/26/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #45737 - Kaimuki (Liholiho School) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Monday, February 26, 2018: dropped off in the Little Free Library. (Larger photo here.)

Released for ResQgeek's Becky's Hugs challenge in memory of his daughter Becky, the HSKT challenge by awaywithfairies, and my Year of the Dog challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!