corner corner The One That Got Away

The One That Got Away
by Chris Ryan | Nonfiction
Registered by daffodil-2 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 2/26/2018

status (set by daffodil-2): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by daffodil-2 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, February 26, 2018

This fair condition paperback was bought from a charity shop in N Walsham, Norfolk, UK. By my husband. He didn’t realise at the time that he had already read it. It tells the story of an SAS mission conducted behind Iraqi lines.
I shall be releasing it soon as it’s not my kind of book.

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at Deep Creek Bar in Browns Bay, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, March 05, 2018

Released 2 wks ago (3/5/2018 UTC) at Deep Creek Bar in Browns Bay, Auckland Province New Zealand

This book was left on a coffee table in the main bar on a lovely sunny day. I had a delicious meal there with my husband and some friends from Australia.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.