Grayheart

by Tara K. Harper | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 2/25/2018
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, February 25, 2018
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From the Friends of the Library; larger photo here.

Released 1 yr ago (2/26/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #45737 - Kaimuki (Liholiho School) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Monday, February 26, 2018: dropped off in the Little Free Library. (Larger photo here.)

Released for the HSKT challenge by awaywithfairies.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, June 10, 2018
Oops. Stopped by the LFL today and spotted this book. Opened it up to make sure it was the same copy and...it's labeled but I didn't write in the number! (Larger photo here.)

Now that I've figured out which BCID is SUPPOSED to be inside the book, I'll find a place to re-release it.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Boston's North End Pizza - Kaimuki in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, June 16, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/16/2018 UTC) at Boston's North End Pizza - Kaimuki in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Saturday, June 16, 2018: left perched outside the door. (Larger photo here.)

Released for Secretariat's 2018 NJABBIC Challenge (week 24: one-word titles) and NancyNova's June Brides challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

UPDATE: found and journaled - thank you very much. Happy reading! :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 07, 2019
Found this book outside Boston’s and I am a huge fantasy reader. So I gave it a try! I really enjoyed it and will
Be buying the rest of Tara K. Harpers books now. I haven’t decided where I will leave the book for someone else to enjoy