corner corner Arctic Sun on My Path: The True Story of America's Last Great Polar Explorer (Explorers Club Book)

Journal Entry 1 by haahaahaa98 from Watertown, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Found on side of road in Harvard Square. Cleaned, registered, and to be released!

Journal Entry 2 by haahaahaa98 at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (2/24/2018 UTC) at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

To be released at Saturday bookcrossing meeting, February 2018!

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 24, 2018

I love tales of polar exploration, so I pounced on this one at today's meetup. Was tickled to learn where you found it!

Later: Very entertaining biography and travel-book, as told by Knutsen to his son during the last years of his long and eventful life. From his experiences roving the wilds with the Sami people of Lapland to his Greenland experiences during WWII, it's clear that he had quite a time, interacting with some of the great explorers that preceded him and doing great top-secret work during the Cold War. Fascinating stuff!

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Cider Mill Pond Trailhead in Brookline, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (3/6/2018 UTC) at Cider Mill Pond Trailhead in Brookline, New Hampshire USA

I left this book, bagged against the elements, on the information board at the trailhead; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***

*** Released for the 2018 Oh the Places We Can Go release challenge. ***

*** Released for the 2018 Four Elements Release Challenge. ***

Journal Entry 5 by sbouth3300 at Brookline, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, March 07, 2018

My first traveling book! I can't wait to read and release again maybe closer in ME or northern NH. I also bought a release kit and hope to release more books in the future.