corner corner Bitter Chocolate

Bitter Chocolate
by Lesley Lokko | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/24/2018

status (set by Nu-Knees): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2018

I brought this home from the Roecliffe red telephone box book exchange/community library this afternoon when releasing a couple of books there. I'm not sure why I was drawn this book in particular, knowing nothing about it or its author, but it was probably something about the cover art (oh, how shallow!) . . . . and why wouldn't I want to read a book with chocolate in the title? :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 14, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed following three women across various exotic, and not-so-exotic, locations over a couple of decades at the end of the 20th century, from Ghana to LA, from Beirut to Haiti . . . .
Entertaining, a story to get lost in!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 16, 2018

Released 3 days ago (7/17/2018 UTC) at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

To my friend and neighbour, Blower