corner corner Scoundrel

Scoundrel
by Bernard Cornwell | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/24/2018

status (set by Nu-Knees): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2018

I brought this home from the Roecliffe red telephone box book exchange/community library this afternoon when releasing a couple of books there. I'm not sure why I was drawn to it. I've enjoyed several novels by Bernard Cornwell in the past but not all the ones I've read! I'm prepared to give this one a try!

From the Amazon Editorial Review: " . . . Scoundrel, a contemporary tale of excitement and danger on high and treacherous seas. A gripping tale of an outlaw yacht captain who decides to cross the Irish Republican Army for a $5 million payday only to find himself pursued by intelligence agents, terrorists, and killers across perilous open waters, Scoundrel is a masterful thriller in the Tom Clancy vein—a masterwork of suspense from one of today’s most versatile and accomplished popular novelists."