corner corner Counterplay (A Butch Karp-Marlene Ciampi Thriller)

Counterplay (A Butch Karp-Marlene Ciampi Thriller)
by Robert K. Tanenbaum | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by BOOKWORMINUSALL on 2/23/2018

status (set by booklady331): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by BOOKWORMINUSALL on Friday, February 23, 2018

I was SO EXCITED to find a book by this author at my Library's Friends of the Library Sale to purchase as a SURPRISE RABCK for another BCer whose BC Wishlist has "Books by Robert Tanenbaum" Wished for on 8/4/2017. ; ) I was not familiar with this author and found this Wikipedia Article complete with book list quite informative https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_K._Tanenbaum , as well as this Amazon Biography...

Robert K. Tanenbaum is one of the country's most successful trial lawyers -- he has never lost a felony case. He has been Bureau Chief of the New York Criminal Courts, ran the Homicide Bureau for the New York District Attorney's Office, and served as Deputy Chief Counsel to the Congressional Committee investigations into the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy and the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. He has taught Advanced Criminal Procedure at his alma mater, the University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law. His previous works include the novels Fatal Conceit, Bad Faith, Tragic, Outrage, Betrayed, Capture, and Escape; and three true-crime books, Echoes of My Soul, The Piano Teacher: The True Story of a Psychotic Killer, and Badge of the Assassin.

HAPPY READING! : )

Journal Entry 2 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at SURPRISE RABCK : D, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (5/31/2018 UTC) at SURPRISE RABCK : D, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

THANK YOU for all the kind and thoughtful things you do, booklady331...ENJOY!!! : D

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018

Thank you so much for the wish list surprise. It really was a surprise. I read one book by this author and loved it. Now this will be book #2. Thank you also for the wonderful bookcrossing goodies. I appreciate them.