Starlight on Willow Lake (Avalon)

by Susan Wiggs | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingpenelopewanderswing of Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on 2/20/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Tuesday, February 20, 2018
For some reason I thought I'd read them all, and then realized I was missing the 11th in this series. A bookmooch friend in France alerted me to the availability of this one. A treat on the horizon!

Journal Entry 2 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Monday, November 11, 2019
This is potentially the last in the Lakeshore Chronicles series... it has been a while since I read the previous books in the series so I didn‘t have all the details of the secondary characters in mind. I did love diving into this again, though, and greatly appreciated Faith‘s no-nonsense competence. It was a moving story which also moved quickly forwards in time. At times I felt it fast-forwarded a bit too quickly for my taste. Nonetheless, a very enjoyable read which kept me up too late last night.