By the Shores of Silver Lake (little House)

by Laura Ingalls Wilder | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/21/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 21, 2018
I selected this book at the Little Free Library of Serendipity Farm in Derwood, Maryland. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title contains the words SHORE, SILVER and LAKE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/11/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #49734 at 1619 Woodwell Road in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!