Final Target

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by sleepymom of Durango, Colorado USA on 3/27/2004
Journal Entry 1 by sleepymom from Durango, Colorado USA on Saturday, March 27, 2004
someone left it in the waiting room so I decided to pick it up, register, read, and re-release with a BCID

Journal Entry 2 by sleepymom from Durango, Colorado USA on Tuesday, April 19, 2005
WOW, I loved this book. I could hardly put it down. Many plot twists, complex characters, and many surprises. My first book by this author. I will definitely be reading more of them.

This story is about a little girl that was traumatized and withdrew from the world and the people trying to help her. 2 sisters, her father who is the President, and a international criminal. I hope whomever reads this next enjoys it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 3 by sleepymom at Reading For Refugee's Project in San Antonio, Texas USA on Friday, September 16, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (9/16/2005 UTC) at Reading For Refugee's Project in San Antonio, Texas USA

Will be mailing today for the survivors in shelters in San Antonio.

here is a link to the thread about the book project.

Journal Entry 4 by picky88 from San Antonio, Texas USA on Friday, September 23, 2005
Thank You! Received safely in San Antonio.Will be released to shelters ASAP!

Released 16 yrs ago (10/9/2005 UTC) at Hurricane Shelter - Reading For Relief Challenge in San Antonio, Texas USA