Heritage Walks in Athens

by Elliniki Etairia Hellenic Society | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by RazFaz of Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 4/12/2019
Journal Entry 1 by RazFaz from Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, April 12, 2019
8 walking tours through the ancient and modern Athens

Journal Entry 2 by RazFaz at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Friday, April 12, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

Hopefully you go back to Athens - a wonderful city.
***
Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - RazFaz - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading,
RazFaz

Journal Entry 3 by feltre at Zografou, Attica Greece on Saturday, April 27, 2019
This book is going back to Athens.

Released 1 mo ago (10/6/2019 UTC) at -- Wild Released somewhere in town- in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory.
Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre, pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.
I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!