The Book of Life: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy)

Congratulations!
by Deborah Harkness | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 5/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, May 04, 2018
The #1 New York Times bestselling series finale and sequel to A Discovery of Witches and Shadow of Night

Bringing the magic and suspense of the All Souls Trilogy to a deeply satisfying conclusion, this highly anticipated finale went straight to #1 on the New York Times bestseller list. In The Book of Life, Diana and Matthew time-travel back from Elizabethan London to make a dramatic return to the present—facing new crises and old enemies. At Matthew’s ancestral home, Sept-Tours, they reunite with the beloved cast of characters from A Discovery of Witches—with one significant exception. But the real threat to their future has yet to be revealed, and when it is, the search for Ashmole 782 and its missing pages takes on even more urgency.

Bought from BetterWorldBooks. Ex library book from Santa Clara County Library, California, USA. Interestingly though, the book was posted from Germany :0

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, January 29, 2019
I tried to read this book, and although I enjoyed the previous book, it wasn't the same with this book and I gave up in boredom. The nest reader might enjoy it more.

I left this book in the donor lounge at the Red Cross in Garran, ACT. But five months later I found it still there (or returned), so I took it back to release elsewhere.

9 April 2019: Left in Little Free Library 86492 in Narrabundah. When I found I was visiting a cache in a library, I moved this book on to new fields and possibly new readers.

Released 1 mo ago (5/19/2019 UTC) at Lil’ Green Library Box in Griffith, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Left in the The Lil’ Green Library Box in Blaxland Crescent, Griffith, ACT.

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing

Journal Entry 4 by TheLilGreenBox at Griffith, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, May 26, 2019
Currently reading the 1st book in the series, ‘Discovery of Witches’.Will get to this book soon.Found in the Lil Green Box Street Library Griffith.