corner corner Unlikely Friendships: 47 Remarkable Stories from the Animal Kingdom

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqnutZipswing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Beautiful little book to lift the spirit. I have a squirrel & a dove in my yard who feed and play together. They follow one another around all day long. They are always together just the 2. It is so sweet to watch.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqnutZipswing at La Madeleine Bakery & Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at La Madeleine Bakery & Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is being released at the February BCinDC meet-up in the memory of Becky the daughter of fellow BC'er ResQGeek. Becky loved animals , especially horses and cats. She was born on Valentine's day. She would be 17 yo this year. Her favorite colors were red & pink.

http://www.BeckysHugs.com http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/548052
To the person who finds this book.....

Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing it's free, spam free and loads of fun.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

This book came home with me today from the BCinDC meetup at La Madeleine bakery and café in Alexandria, Virginia. Thank you for the book!

I'm keeping this book to read. I'm familiar with the series as I bought one book of the series as a gift for my friend who is a volunteer at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore. I love books that show how gentle animals can be.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 19, 2018

I am currently reading this book for the February 2018 TIOLI challenge on LibraryThing to read a two-word-title without an article.