Rebel in a Dress: Adventurers

by Sylvia Branzei | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by JessicaEby of Cambridge, Ontario Canada on 2/15/2018
Journal Entry 1 by JessicaEby from Cambridge, Ontario Canada on Thursday, February 15, 2018
I purchased this book today at a book sale benefitting the local library system. This is a style of book that I've both read and bookcrossed before. I chose this one because it features some women with whose stories I am familiar and some women with whose stories I am not familiar. I am particularly interested to read the first bio.

Journal Entry 2 by JessicaEby at Cambridge, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 27, 2018
I am doing a bit of end-of-the-year organisation of my books, and I see that I forgot to make a follow up journal entry on this book after reading it. I hate when I do that, because so long after the fact I never remember what I wanted to say about it!

I did read this book much earlier in the year, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. There are some very interesting women profiled in this book. I'm really glad to have read it. I am going to pass it along, but it's one I wouldn't mind having in my own library. This copy has been sitting around waiting to be moved along for some time now, and while I don't have an exact location for releasing it in mind, I have considered a number of places as possibilities. I hope to be able to find a good spot for it in the near(ish) future.

Journal Entry 3 by JessicaEby at La Crème in St. Jacobs, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 30, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (12/30/2018 UTC) at La Crème in St. Jacobs, Ontario Canada

My last release of 2018! I left this book outside of La Crème around noon today while my husband and I were in St. Jacobs. I saw the amazing winter greenery dress outside of La Crème and I thought I just had to leave this book with it.

If you've found this book, thanks for picking it up and checking out its journal! If you're new to bookcrossing, welcome. We'd love it if you'd stick around with us a while. I really hope that you enjoy both this book and the whole bookcrossing experience!

This book was released as part of the 2018 "52 Towns in 52 Weeks" Release Challenge. St. Jacobs was Town #52 for me this year! Yay for meeting goals :)