My Dog Does My Homework!

Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 2/15/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, February 15, 2018
Duplicate copy for release.

Amazon:
Perfect to read alone, with a friend, a parent, or your teacher, this book is filled with poems by:
William Cole
Louis Phillips
Jack Prelutsky
Jon Scieszka
Shel Silverstein

Plus, Poem Pointers to help you write your own poems!

Left in the LFL at about 3:45. Hope someone enjoys it!

Released for 2018 Asian Zodiac-Year of the Dog Challenge hosted by hyphen8.

Dear Finder,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!