corner corner Chocolate Fantasies: Live Your Chocolate Fantasies While Savoring the 67 Best Chocolate Recipes in America

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Been holding on to this one for a while...I so adore chocolate! But, as I started a diet two days ago, I'd best get it out of the house before it causes any trouble. :-)

Includes easy-to-make chocolate recipes for delectable cookies, cakes, sauces, drinks, and candies.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, 14 Middle St. in Stoneham, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/14/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 14 Middle St. in Stoneham, Massachusetts USA

Left at about 4:00. Hope it finds a new reader/cook!

Released for 2018 Valentines Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!