A Wrinkle in Time Movie Tie-In Edition (A Wrinkle in Time Quintet)

by Madeleine L'Engle | Children's Books |
Registered by themarina of Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on 2/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by themarina from Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 13, 2018
I thought I was re-reading this but alas, I had the title confused for Kit Pearson's "A Handful of Time" which I *did* read in middle school.

Lovely story of a girl embracing her differences and saving herself and her family and I love the concept of the tesserat and wrinkling. Found the religious elements a bit on-the-nose but it didn't bother me enough to detract from the overall story.

Journal Entry 2 by themarina at Kafka's Coffee Shop in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (2/14/2018 UTC) at Kafka's Coffee Shop in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Releasing at tonight's Bookcrossing Meetup!

Journal Entry 3 by themarina at Sun Life Building in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (2/27/2018 UTC) at Sun Life Building in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Left in the mailroom.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, March 26, 2018
I found this book in the mailroom of my office building. Really enjoyed it but I thought the ending was just too abrupt! Travelling books are a fantastic idea. I'll be leaving it somewhere new tomorrow!