Beneath a Scarlet Sky: A Novel

by Mark Sullivan | History |
Registered by wingkiptrixwing of Summerville, South Carolina USA on 2/12/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingkiptrixwing from Summerville, South Carolina USA on Monday, February 12, 2018
I very much enjoyed this novel, which was based on a true story of a young Italian during late World War II. When his parents insisted that the seventeen-year-old enlist in the German army so he wouldn't be drafted at eighteen and sent to probable death on the Russian front, Pino did so, but soon was able to spy for the Resistance as the driver of a powerful German general. His exploits in the book were amazing; I hope the accounts are true.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkiptrixwing at Harold’s Cabin in Charleston, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (1/22/2019 UTC) at Harold’s Cabin in Charleston, South Carolina USA

Released at our Little BookCrossing dinner meet at Harold’s Cabin.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, January 22, 2019
A few BookCrossers met up last night at Harold's Cabin. I picked this book and several others to see me through the winter. Good friends, books, food... all the ingredients to help brighten a cold January day.