Steal This Urine Test

by Abbie Hoffman, Jonathan Silvers | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 2/12/2018
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, February 12, 2018
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Subtitle: Fighting Drug Hysteria in America

Picked this one up at Book-Off for a quarter: because it was cheap, and I was a bit curious. I haven't had to take a drug test for work..and am not exactly worried about it..but we did have to sign paperwork saying that we agreed to potentially be tested.

I thought I might read this, but since I'm not getting around to it, it's available for another reader.

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, February 12, 2018
Reserved for booklady331's nonfiction VBB (round 7).

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, September 05, 2018
Reclaimed from booklady331's nonfiction VBB; now available.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Medical Arts Bldg in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (9/26/2018 UTC) at Medical Arts Bldg in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Tuesday, September 25, 2018: left on a bench outside the Diagnostic Laboratory office. Not saying anyone should actually try to cheat on a drug test but...it might make for interesting reading for a customer or someone who works there.

(Larger photo here.)

Released for Plum-Crazy's September Sapphire challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!