Girls in Love: A Summer Girls Novel

by Hailey Abbott | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingawaywithfairieswing of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 2/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingawaywithfairieswing from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, February 08, 2018
From the back of the book:
Hot days. Hotter nights. The girls are back.

JESSICA: Connor and I are in love, and we're both ready to take the next step. So then why is he spending all his time with another girl?

LARA: I thought Drew and I were through, and I met an awesome new guy. But now Drew's back, and I don't want to choose. Can I pull off dating two boys at once?

GREER: The guys here are gorgeous, but they're all players - including Hunter. He says he's done playing games, but can I trust him?

Laying out, hooking up, falling in love. It's going to be one sizzling summer.

Bought at the Penrith City Library book sale.

Released 11 mos ago (2/9/2018 UTC) at Hoyts, Stockland Mall in Wetherill Park, New South Wales Australia

Left on a coffee table in a roped off area outside Cinema 2.

Release #13 for the 2018 Valentine Challenge.
Release #13 for the 2018 8th Annual Becky's Hugs Challenge.

Becky's Hugs

Journal Entry 3 by telleeoxox at Wetherill Park, New South Wales Australia on Friday, February 09, 2018
I found this book in Hoyts Wetherill Park.
It was on the coffee table where it was left.
This is my first time finding a book and being involved with book crossing. Cant wait to read it 😊