The Last Detective

by Peter Lovesey | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 2/6/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, February 06, 2018
There are many story lines and suspects, lots of clues and red herrings to add interest and energy to keep the story moving. I guessed who the murderer was a little more than halfway through, but for the rest of the book I doubted my conclusion, a testimony to Lovesey's writing.
Worth reading.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, March 15, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/15/2018 UTC) at Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Heading west...

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Friday, March 23, 2018
The first in the Peter Diamond series, and received as a wish list tag. Thanks very much marmee463, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Friday, May 04, 2018
An excellent start to the series. Well written and well constructed, with interesting and believable characters. I've read one other in the series (#6) and that also had a literary author connection (Mary Shelley as opposed to Jane Austen). Now I can work my way through the series (hopefully) in order.

Journal Entry 5 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Newman, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/29/2018 UTC) at Newman, Western Australia Australia

Posted off to keeta1 as a wishlist tag. :D

Journal Entry 6 by keeta1 at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, September 15, 2018
A new author for me, so I'm pleased to be able to start at the beginning of the series.