Dead Water

by Ngaio Marsh | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 000616465x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 05, 2018
I selected this book at the recently re-opened The Book Thing of Baltimore. Thank you!

After selecting about 100 books, I went for lunch with my two friends to the nearby Papermoon Diner, a Baltimore icon. What fun!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title contains the word WATER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by merope33 at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 11, 2018
picked up today at my local LFL

Released 1 yr ago (6/25/2018 UTC) at Book exchange table at work in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

leaving at the book table at work shortly