Rosie Project, The

by Graeme Simsion | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 2/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, February 04, 2018
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From the Friends of the Aina Haina Library; larger photo here.

Looks like a quirky read: it may go to the winner of the Australian lit sweeps.

First sentence: "I may have found a solution to the Wife Problem."

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (2/6/2018 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed for the winner of the Australian Literature Sweepstakes: I haven't read it so I don't know for sure that the story is set in Australia, but I'm guessing it might be, since the author is from there.

USPS tracking # 9505 5103 8561 8036 1603 67
ETA 2/8/18

Released for the Valentine challenge by awaywithfairies - one of the blurbs refers to this as a rom com, so that's a romance, at least in my book. Also counting this for the HSKT challenge by awaywithfairies.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

(Think of it like Where's George for books: a little like geocaching or a treasure hunt - you can follow a registered book's journey every time someone makes a new entry. Some BookCrossers even leave books *in* geocaches!)

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by wingJudySlump612wing at Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Friday, February 09, 2018
Arrived here safely today. Yes, it certainly looks like a fun read!