The New Carbohydrate Gram Counter

by Dell Books | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingstarrdustwing of Cookstown, Ontario Canada on 2/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Sunday, February 04, 2018
Picked this up at a library book sale for one of the Release Challenges

Journal Entry 2 by wingstarrdustwing at Smart Centre on Hwy 89, east of Alliston in Alliston, Ontario Canada on Thursday, February 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/8/2018 UTC) at Smart Centre on Hwy 89, east of Alliston in Alliston, Ontario Canada

Left on top of the telephone in the phone booth on the south side outside the entrance to Walmart in the Smart Centre on highway 89, east of Alliston.

Released for the 2018 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover! Challenge Week 5: Theme - a title with the name of a rodent in it

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, starrdust, as your referring member.

Happy reading!