corner corner Libertine in the Tudor Court

Libertine in the Tudor Court
by JULIET LANDON | Romance
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/4/2018

status (set by Nu-Knees): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 04, 2018

I brought this home from the well-stocked shelves of the red telephone box book exchange/community library in Roecliffe this afternoon when releasing a couple of books there. I chose it because I like to keep books circulating and because I usually enjoy historical fiction :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 12, 2018

Turns out to be two novels in one book, both 299 pages:
One Night in Paradise
A Most Unseemly Summer
I tried - but it proved to be too 'Mills and Boon' for me, unfortunately . . . .

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Countryman Inn and Restaurant in North Petherwin, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, July 27, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/25/2018 UTC) at Countryman Inn and Restaurant in North Petherwin, Cornwall United Kingdom

This is one of three books I left with the others on offer in The Countryman Inn and Restaurant, North Petherwin in Cornwall, while enjoying a delicious pasty for lunch. They’re raising money for a defibrillator so please be prepared to be generous – thank you!

Well over a million people around the world give their books a unique BookCrossing IDentity number (BCID) before sending them out to find new readers. Since the start of the scheme in April 2001 over twelve million such books have been put into circulation. This is one of them!

Our hope is that we can track the progress of our books once they've left our hands - and that's possible if finders like you visit the website, key in the BCID and leave a comment, however long or short. It's fun, it doesn't have to cost anything, although the site always appreciates donations towards running costs, and you can remain anonymous if you wish. You don't have to join but if you do you'll be able to number and track your own books!